Thursday, May 21, 2020

Impression Obsession Challenge - Play With Your Food

Welcome to our Play With Your Food challenge at Impression Obsession.  I'm jumping in a little late with my card.  I seem to be losing track of time a lot lately.


IO stamp/dies links:
Life Is Sweet D12219
Jam Jar Fruits DIE828-V 
Jam Jar DIE827-YY 

I used the Jam Jar die for my 'bowl.'  I just cut the top off.  I added the bowl with foam tape tape white panel, onto a peach card. 

I used sponge daubers with distress ink to add shading to my die cut fruits, and added them to the bowl.  I stamped the verse, layered it, fussy cut, and added it to the card.

Easy-peasy, and oh so fun!  

Be sure to check out the other dt's projects HERE.

Thanks so much for visiting.  

Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!