Saturday, May 9, 2020

Nature Is The Art of God - #WWDB Challenge Card

Hi!  Just a quick stop to post a card for the #WWDB Challenge at Technique Junkies, for week 4, Day 2.


Stamps links:
Fir Forest 
Art of God
Enjoy Every Moment

I white embossed the Fir Forest and the Art of God verse onto bristol smooth card.  For the northern lights background, I used sponge daubers to swipe distress inks over the entire card and embossed image.  

I used a clean cloth to wipe the inks from the embossing.

I wanted a little more panache, so I painted some Shimmering Bliss (available at Technique Junkies) in colors to match the distress inks, right over them.  This really shimmers and glows in real life!  So pretty.  I cleaned off the embossing again, then layered the card.

Inside:  I stamped the Fir Forest and Enjoy Every Moment verse.

I am adding my card to these challenges:
CAS Watercolor - Night sky
The Craft Stamper  - Anything goes
Time Out Challenges - The arts

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will join us in the challenge.  You can find info HERE.

Here's my discount code, TJ10Lynda, for you to enjoy 10% off your TJ orders!  


Blessings,
  

5 comments:

  1. wonderful background sky love how the colours blend and then the stunning white trees-one amazing card and fab to see at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Northern Lights watercolour! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so very striking. I really love your rainbow sky. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely northern lights sky over your pretty white pines! thanks for joining us at CAS watercolor! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing. Love the night sky. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!