Saturday, May 16, 2020

Thank You Card - Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Happy Saturday!  It is the midway point for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, and I have a card for your inspiration.  

Penny Black stamp links:
Botanical Garden 
Special Thoughts
Leaf Frolic Stencil 

The theme this month is Anything goes, with optional theme of Inspired by a song.  My song is Build Me Up, Buttercup by The Association.   

I stamped the buttercup flowers from the Botanical Garden  set onto Arteza watercolor paper.  I used Arteza Real Brush markers  and Arteza water brush to paint the image.  

Inside
For the background, I used some older Penny Black stamps from my stock and stamped them lightly.  I used the Leaf Frolic Stencil to brush on some stenciled leaves.  I added some distressing on the panel and along the edges with distress inks, and a panel with 'thanks' from the Special Thoughts set.


I hope you will join us in this fun challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  

Blessings,
 

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!