Thursday, January 9, 2020

Dainty Hearts Die Cuts With Embossed Background

Today is technically day four of the Impression Obsession In Love With Spring Release Celebration.  Today the three designers are in the hop are Anna, Ilina, and Laura, and you can see their projects on the Impression Obsession blog HERE.  
ALL of the new stamps are available NOW, and you can find them HERE, on the Impression Obsession store site.

I am definitely thinking hearts and flowers today.  I love, love, love this CAC background stamp, and these dies!
IO Stamps/Dies links:
Floral Hearts CC370
Dainty Heart DIE923-B

I stamped and white embossed this fabulous Floral Hearts background onto a piece of brown card stock.  I colored the images with Arteza Everblend markers.  I love the way they really 'pop' on the dark card stock, and the drama of the white embossing on brown.

I cut the Dainty Heart die from different brown and pink card stocks, and arranged them on the card front.  A white satin bow finish the card with just the right embellishment.

A bit of layering, and that, my friends, was that!  As many of you are beginning to pick up on, I'm in love with the IO Cover-A-Card background stamps.  They make for quick and easy card designs, yet bring their own elegance and statement to your cards.

I will be back tomorrow with another card design with stamps from the new release.  Thank you for stopping in today!  I appreciate your visits and comments.

Blessings,

8 comments:

  1. Love the use of background and die cuts! Makes a dramatic effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Personally would split the brown heart outline to entwine through the pink heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Personally would have split brown outline heart to intertwine with pink heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of Valentine chocolates...yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you Lynda, I'm a huge *collector*,... er, I mean FAN of the CAC backgrounds from IO! And this release they really knocked it out of the park with so many great new backgrounds!!! IO is going to be at a stamp show near me in 2 weeks and I'm hoping they're bringing the new stuff with them so I can get my whole cart and maybe some show specials ;-) I have at least 6 new CAC's in my cart and I'm sure there will be more by the time I'm done hopping!!! For instance, I didn't think I needed this Floral Hearts CAC, but it seems I was wrong!!! LOL Love your card and how beautiful (and quick) it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink and brown combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the background design and the die cut hearts! Pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card your background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!