Saturday, January 4, 2020

Hearts Away! Penny Black Saturday Challenge Inspiration

Phew!  I can't believe it's January already!  The holidays just flew by, and here we are in a new decade.  
It's time for the first challenge of the year at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The theme is always Anything Goes, and this month's optional theme is Love Is In The Air.  
Penny Black stamps:
Hearts Away 36094
Special Thoughts 30-338

I love these hedgies, and especially this heart-bearing little one!  It just makes me smile.  I wanted to use my NEW Arteza Everblend markers, which I had purchased during Arteza's black Friday sale.  I am over-the-moon thrilled with these markers!

I did some simple coloring with my Arteza Everblend markers.  I  added the stamped and colored panel to a scrap of gray card stock, then onto some pink, and onto a gray A2 card front.

I added some clear sequins for a finishing touch. 

Since I am running a little late due to a bout of bronchitis and a sinus infection, I didn't have time to create my usual 'inside' of the card.  

I hope you will join us for this fun challenge.  Be sure to visit the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog to see the other designer's cards, and details about the challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card - so cute!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that cute little hedgehog with the hearts. I also smiled as soon as I saw it. tfs-a great way to enjoy this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful card Lynda-such a happy little critter!! ♥Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. He certainly looks super cute. Great coloring and I love the clean look of this card -makes the image pop super well!Thank you for having me as GD at Penny Black Saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!