Monday, January 20, 2020

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession Valentine's Day Card

Today is Die Cut Obsession Day at Impression Obsession!  I decided to go Valentine's with my card today.
IO Dies/Stamp:
Eyelet Primitive Hearts DIE925-ZZ
Heart Border DIE920-P
Happy Valentine's Day B5410

I love cream with red!  I added a die cut Heart Border to a cream A2 card front.  Then I added a die cut Eyelet Primitive heart in deep red.  The stitching detail on these eyelet hearts really give them a home-spun feel, don't you think?

The Happy Valentine's Day verse adds just a smidge of black.

A sheer ribbon and satin flower (which I had colored with a Copic marker to match the ribbon) top off the whole shebang.  This reminds me of one of those heart shaped boxes of chocolate!  Yummmm!

Be sure to check out the other designer's posts on the IO blog HERE!

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your visits and your comments.

Blessings,
 

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely, Lynda. I agree with you about the cream and red color combo...and the cream on cream of your heart border die adds such an elegant touch. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!