Friday, January 10, 2020

Embossed Florals With Watercolored Mica Paints

Today is technically day five of the Impression Obsession In Love With Spring Release Celebration.  Today the three designers are in the hop are Angela, Giovana, and Laura, and you can see their projects on the Impression Obsession blog HERE.https://mitrafriant.typepad.com/ 
ALL of the new stamps are available NOW, and you can find them HERE, on the Impression Obsession store site.
IO Stamps links:
Just Rosy F20825
Fairy Rose F20827
Hug Your Blessings B13872
Ginko Spray G13875

I love the new floral roses in the new release, and couldn't resist gold embossing them.  

I created a panel from creamy white card stock, using FineTec Artist Mica Watercolors in shimmery golds.  When dry, I gold embossed the Ginko Spray, and painted it with golds from the FineTec Artist Mica Watercolors set.  I wish you could see the shimmery goldness in these leaves in real life!

I also embossed the Just Rosy and Fairy Rose images, and painted them with the white pearl FineTec Artist Mica Watercolors.  I fussy-cut the flowers, and added them to the card front.  

I white embossed the Hug Your Blessings verse onto a scrap of gold card stock, and added that.

That's all there is to it!  These shimmery FineTec paints really bring the coloring to a new level of shimmery goodness!

Tomorrow is the final day of the Impression Obsession In Love With Spring Release Celebration.  I hope you are enjoying all of the design team inspiration!  I am in the final celebration post tomorrow, along with Dina and Susan.  I have FOUR cards to share tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I do appreciate your visits and comments!

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. So lovely, Lynda. Like how you used the golds and mica watercolors. The shimmer must be stunning on the actual card. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours Linda, love the shimmer from the Fine Tec paints :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and colors! Love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card!! I love your design!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!