Thursday, January 30, 2020

Love Card With Polychromos

It's Thursday, and since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I thought I would share a 'love' themed card for some valentine inspiration.

Stamps:  Love Squared E12114
              Mini Gingham Cover-A-Card CC373
              Sweet Bunny Set WP927 (flower from set)

I created the background panel using the Mini Gingham stamp and some pink distress ink, then rounded the corners and attached it to a tan A2 card front.


I stamped the Mini Gingham Cover-A-Card image onto white card stock, trimmed it, and colored with Polychromos colored pencils.  A little distressing around the edges with the pink ink, then attached it to the gingham stamped panel.   

 
I tied some narrow ribbon around with a triple bow, then attached the panel to the card with foam tape for extra dimension.

 





Inside:  I used the rest of the gingham panel I had previously created, and attached it to the inside of the card.  Then stamped the flower images from the  Sweet Bunny Set.

Thanks for coming to my blog today.  I appreciate your visits,  and enjoy your encouraging comments. 

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this lovely card, Lynda. I envision a whole series using a different color for each one. I'll be checking out these products for my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!