Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Shimmering Bliss Sprays With Embossing

Today was a day to play and get messy.  I decided to have some fun with my Shimmering Bliss sprays from Technique Junkies.  
I started with some watercolor paper, and sprayed some Shimmering Bliss on it.  I use a large, shallow box when I do this, to contain the spray excess.  I sprayed another color while the first was still wet.  I used a lot, and let it drip down the card.  

I dried that with my heat tool, then added another color, and let that drip.  I kept adding more colors, until I was happy with the look I got. 

I really LOVE the way this stuff just shimmers.  Each way you turn the card reveals different areas of color with their own sparkle and shimmer.  Fascinating!  And oh so fun to play with!  

I let this dry (ok...I was impatient, and used my heat tool to hurry it along), then embossed the butterfly and the verse with black.  A little layering, and that was that.

I used these Technique Junkies stamps:
Modern Encouragements Set of 4 (You are amazing)
Something Different (butterfly)

I hope you are enjoying the stamps from the January release.  The Modern Encouragements Set of 4 is one of my personal favorites from this release.  It has unique phrases, with fabulous fonts, for bold statements!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I enjoy your visits and comments.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, you are amazing...this card is amazing. The layers of shimmering spray create a fabulous background. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!