Thursday, January 2, 2020

Love Is In The Air Impression Obsession Challenge



Welcome to Impression Obsession's Love Is In The Air Challenge!  I have a card to share with you today for some challenge inspiration.  I also have a sneak peak (scroll down) in this post of the In Love With Spring hop, which is coming up on the 6th.
Dies/Stamp:  Large Bird On Branch DIE161-N 
                    Mini Heart Row DIE134-D 
                    Warm Fuzzies Sentiments CL492 
                    All-In-One Frames Rectangles 2 DIE291-WW

I cut the Large Bird On Branch die from kraft card stock, and added some color with colored pencils, then added it to a blue distressed panel.  I added the panel to a red A2 card front.

Next, I added the largest frame from the All-In-One Frames Rectangles 2 set, which I had cut from brown textured card stock. 

Then I added the hearts from the Mini Heart Row DIE134-D set, and drew 'strings' to the branches with colored pencils.  I used the Love You verse from the Warm Fuzzies Sentiments set.

Inside, I added a bit of the branch die with one of the little hearts, and drew the string.
I hope you will join our challenge at IO, and show us your take on Love Is In The Air.  Who knows, you might just win a $25 IO gift certificate! 
Be sure to check out the other designer's projects on their post.  You can find them listed with links HERE.  

AND, be sure to come back on on the 6th for the beginning of our In Love With Spring new stamp and die release celebration!  Here's a quick sneak peak of the Valentine's release to whet your appetite....


Eyelet Primitive Hearts DIE925-ZZ
Half Inch Buttons DIE926-I 
Stitched Tag DIE937-S 
Ted E Bear C12129 
Follow My Heart B21249 


Thanks for visiting today. 

Blessings,
 

4 comments:

  1. This card is lovely, Lynda. Like the added touch of the branch/heart inside. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those hearts dangling from that branch!! I also love the Teddy bear tag on the card and the scallops on that one heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. I love the first one with that lovely bird on a branch with all the hanging hearts. The Teddy Bear one is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love these, especially the 2nd card with the mini gingham tag! Love that CAC so much!!! And how cool is it that you can now make a button with coordinating paper?!? Love!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!