Monday, January 13, 2020

Someone Cares Card With Calico Background

Happy Monday, my lovelies!  I have a fun, springy, happy card to share today, featuring stamps from the new In Love With Spring Release.  

Impression Obsession Stamps Links:
Flower Poppy E12192
Flower Petunia E12193
Someone Cares D13888
Calico CAC Background CC393

I am having so much fun with this Calico CAC background!  It stamps beautifully, and I'm just crazy about the tiny little flowers.  It reminds me of a dress I had all too many years ago!


I stamped the background with blue ink onto a white A2 card front, then added some black card stock strips along the left side.

I stamped the Someone Cares  verse onto a white scrap and embossed it, then lined it with black card stock, and added it to the card front. 

On Strathmore bristol card stock, I embossed the Flower Poppy and Flower Petunia , then colored them using my Arteza Real Brush markers and a waterbrush for a watercolor look.  I fussy-cut the flowers and added them with foam tape for extra dimension.

Since the background is so gorgeous, and pretty busy, I decided to forgo embellishing further.

Inside of card:

I hope your week is starting off well.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I appreciate your visits and your comments.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, this card is so sweet. Like that calico background and a sentiment that's the perfect way to start Monday. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!