Thursday, September 3, 2020

A Stamp, A Stencil, And Zentangle!

 

 
Inside
Greetings!   


 
I love this Heart Without Dreams  stamp image from the Technique September stamp release, and it goes so well with that fabulous stencil background. 
Stamp image
 
 
 
 
 
 
How I made my card: 

  • I used Tattered Rose distress ink with the stencil to create the background on front of the card, and on the inside.  I also stamped the feather portion of the Live In Color image inside the card.
  • I stamped the Heart Without Dreams image onto bristol card stock, inking it with Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet distress inks.  I stamped it in my Misti, so that I could add more color as needed.
  • I outlined the feather image with a micron fine point black pen. 
  • I stamped the verse portion of the stamp with black ink by masking off the feather portion.
  • I added some Zentangle patterns to the feather portion, and drew dots and circles around.
Sometimes it's fun to combine Zentangle with my stamps.  This stamp lends itself to this technique.
 
I hope you are enjoying this amazing September release, and the team's
inspiration.  You can take an additional 10% off your TJ orders with my code, TJ10Lynda.  And the new release stamps are already 15% off through 9/8!

I am adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Challenge - Oodles of Doodles
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!