Monday, September 28, 2020

Impression Obsession Die-Cut Obsession - Mistletoe


Today we are featuring IO's unique dies on our blogs.  
I chose a Christmas card, using the Mistletoe dies.
 
Dies/Stamps:  Mistletoe DIE1025-L
                     Christmas Love D20870
 
How I did it:
  • I created a green A2 card and layered a cream panel onto the front.  
  • I stamped the verse with white pigment ink onto light green cs, and added that panel over the cream panel.
  • I cut the mistletoe die from gold card stock and cream shimmer card stock.  I layered and arranged the pieces onto the card. 
  • INSIDE, I layered the card stock panels, and added one of the branches from the die in gold.
Inside

This is an easy card to make, yet the shimmer from the gold and cream card stock adds elegance.  

You can find more die-cut inspiration from participating design team peeps on the IO blog HERE.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

Blessings,




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!