Friday, September 4, 2020

Fall Leaves Stamp Made Summer

Hello!  I'm back today, with another card using a stamp from Technique Junkies September stamp release.  This is one of my favorites!  
 
Here's how I made my card:
  • I started with a white A2 card, and placed one of the deckled rectangles from the Marvelous Masks Deckled Rectangles stencil set.  I placed one of the stencils onto my card front, and used my iBrush blending brushes to add distress ink in shades of greens and teal.  I need to tell you how much I love these deckled rectangles masking stencils!  There are eight stencils in this set, 4 positive and 4 negative.  I used the negative on the front, and one of the positives on the inside. 
  • Leaving the stencil in place, I inked the Fall Leaves stamp with Ranger archival library green ink, and stamped it over the stencil.  The stencil edges kept the blending and the stamping withing the deckled border.  How spoiled are we?!
  • Inside, I used one of the positive smaller stencils and my brush applicators to ink the green border.  I stamped the verse from the Proverbs set within the white area.
I love the way the stencil offset the area for writing a note on the inside.
Inside
And that's it for another easy card from stamps in this new release.  I hope you are having fun with all the inspiration on the Design Junkies blog HERE.
 
Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, for your extra 10% discount!
 
I am adding my card to Joyce Ann's Dare To Get Dirty challenge on Splitcoaststampers. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.   

Blessings,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!