Hello! Welcome to our blogs as we bring you inspiration for our Die Cut Obsession Day! You can visit the other designer's blogs from the links in today's IO Blog post HERE.
I have a halloween themed card today...
Alphabet Plain Lower Case DIE157-E for 'boo!'
Circle punches for 'bubbles'
This was a fun, easy card. Here's what I did:
- I layered a square black card with purple, white and orange cs.
- I cut the Cauldron die from black glossty cs, and added it to the card front.
- I hand-cut a bit of green cs for the inside of the cauldron, and punched with punches from my stock, and added various size circles from the lime green.
- I hand-cut the white banner, and added the die cut letters, cut from the Lower Case Alphabet die.
- A button cut from the 3/8 Inch Buttons die, layered for dimension, and tied with some white string added to the banner.
And that, my friends, is all there is to it. An easy, fun halloween card.
I hope you are enjoying the last bits of summer, as it gives way to Autumn's delightfully colorful gifts.
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out more die cut inspiration from the link above.