Welcome to the Technique Junkies September Stamp Release Celebration! You will have trouble choosing a favorite from all the fabulous images! Every time I think I pick a favorite, along comes another favorite! You can find all of the stamps in this release HERE.
I have three cards today, and will be back tomorrow with another.
Beautiful Mandala SD1016
* I white embossed the Beautiful Mandala on a white card stock panel. I love the way the detail really comes out on this stamp!
* Next, I added abandoned coral distress ink, using my ibrush ink applicators.
* I gold embossed a portion of the thank you image in the Grand Greetings set, then added a gold die cut You.
This card also meets the requirements for Lee's Dare To Get Dirty challenge on Splitcoaststampers.
Leafy Wildflower Stencil M20133
* I used distress ink to stamp the Leaves and Dragonfly background stamp with very pale green ink.
* With my Polychromos colored pencils, I colored over the faint ink to bring the images to life, adding shading and highlights.
* For the verse panel, I used my iBrush ink applicators with the Butterfly Flight, Leafy Wildflower, and Leafy Sprigs stencils onto a scrap white piece, and stamped the Sending Caring Thoughts verse from the Difficult Time set.
* I stenciled a butterfly, fussy-cut it, and attached it to the panel, then adhered the panel to the card front.
* Inside: I used the Butterfly Flight and Leafy Wildflower stencils with distress inks.
* I used distress oxide inks to stamp the images from the Modern Circles Set onto a white A2 card front. I used the design images in the same set to overlay on the circles with white pigment ink. I drew stems with the distress markers, and added leaves using the Leaf Sprigs Stencil M8122 and DO inks.
* I added some dots with an old peg stamp from my stash, then added white highlights with a white gel pen.
* I stamped the verse from the Love, Faith, & Peace Set of 10 stamp set, using VersaFine Nocturne ink.
* Inside: I stamped the images, added the insides of the 'flowers' with darker ink, added some stenciled leaves and hand drawn stems.
* I stamped the Anything Is Possible verse with VersaFine Nocturne ink.
And that's it for today! I hope you are inspired to try some of these new stamp images. I still don't know which I love most, they are all so versatile and I will get lots of use from them.
Thanks for visiting. Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, for and additional 10% off the already 15% off release stamps!
And check below for pics of the entire release, with a special 20% off price tag for the complete set! For more inspiration, be sure to stop by my fellow team member's blogs.
Thanks for stopping by.