Sunday, October 18, 2020

Embossed Winter Wonderland Card

You're right, it's not winter, yet.  In fact, in our little part of the world, we are enjoying the crisp fall breezes and abundant rich colors in our trees.  But, winter is coming, and along with it comes Christmas.  So, I've been busy creating Christmas cards for the releases for my design team projects.  This is one of my favorites.

Technique Junkies stamps:
 
How I made it:
  • On a white smooth bristol panel, I used distress ink and ink applicators to create a background, starting dark along the edges, and graduating to a pale white moon effect in the center.  I added some white pigment ink to this center so that it would give the white haze around the 'moon.'
  • I white embossed the Fir Forest, and tore some white card stock and added it to create snowy hills.
  • Some spatters of white acrylic paint created the snow.
  • I white embossed the verse from the Oh Christmas Tree Set onto vellum, and attached it.  I attached the panel to a white A2 card front.
I have another card on the Technique Junkies blog today with the same fir forest row of trees.  You can check it out HERE.
 
Would you like 10% off at the Technique Junkies store?  Just use my code, TJ10Lynda at the checkout and your entire order will be discounted 10%.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog.  I look forward to your comments. 
 
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!