Greetings! Today's card is for the
You can find more inspiration on the other designer's blogs
by following the links on the IO post HERE.
I used these IO dies/stamps:
WP22 Express Yourself clear set (50% off) Grateful word
Many Blessings C6231 (Inside)
Here is how I made my card:
- I created a cream A2 card and layered fall pp and wrapped paper twine on it.
- On a bristol card stock die cut panel, I added some distressing and attached that to the card front with foam tape for dimension.
- I cut the owl die and assembled him onto the panel.
- I cut the leaves dies, colored them with distress inks with my blending brushes, and added them so that the owl is holding them.
- I stamped the word grateful from the Express Yourself clear set.
INSIDE: I stamped the Many Blessings verse, and added some of the die cut colored leaves.
I am adding my card to these challenges:
Dies R Us Challenge - Anything goes
Paper Funday Challenge - Fall/Autumn
Sunday Stamps- Inspiration colors/pic
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will join in our You're A Hoot Challenge at Impression Obsession. We would love to see what you make. Challenge details can be found, and you can enter your card/s HERE.