Thursday, October 8, 2020

Impression Obsession Challenge - You're A Hoot!

 
Greetings!  Today's card is for the  

You can find more inspiration on the other designer's blogs 
by following the links on the IO post HERE. 
 
I used these IO dies/stamps:
WP22 Express Yourself clear set (50% off) Grateful word
 
Here is how I made my card:
  • I created a cream A2 card and layered fall pp and wrapped paper twine on it.
  • On a bristol card stock die cut panel, I added some distressing and attached that to the card front with foam tape for dimension.
  • I cut the owl die and assembled him onto the panel.
  • I cut the leaves dies, colored them with distress inks with my blending brushes, and added them so that the owl is holding them.
  • I stamped the word grateful from the Express Yourself clear set
INSIDE:  I stamped the Many Blessings verse, and added some of the die cut colored leaves.
Inside

I am adding my card to these challenges:
Dies R Us Challenge - Anything goes
Sunday Stamps- Inspiration colors/pic   
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you will join in our You're A Hoot Challenge at Impression Obsession.  We would love to see what you make.  Challenge details can be found, and you can enter your card/s  HERE.
 
Blessings,
 

3 comments:

  1. What a funny owl! I love that he is hugging leaves - embracing autumn maybe? Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, I though the owl was a digi image at first glance. He's a great die cut. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Lynda, what a cute and goofy owl - his colors are perfect! Love those gorgeous papers, too - it all works so well together! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!