Monday, October 5, 2020

Christmas Gnome With Candy Cane Card


 Hello!  Today I share a cute little gnome that I made 'Christmasy' by adding a candy cane and some snow.  This adorable little guy is from the Technique Junkies October 2020 release.

All of the 2020 release stamps are 15% off through October 8th.  Use my code, TJ10Lynda, for an additional 10% discount for a total of 25% off!
 
Stamps used (All Technique Junkies):

Here's how I made my card:
  • On a piece of bristol card stock, I stamped one of the gnomes from the  Gnome For Christmas Set of 6 set and colored it with Arteza real brush markers.
  • I brushed distress ink on the background and used white pigment with an eraser and embossing tool to dot on snowflakes.  I used a mask to keep the snow hill area white.
  • I stamped the Candy Cane and colored with Arteza markers.  I fussy-cut the candy cane.
  • With a craft knife, I cut around the gnome's gloves, and inserted the candy cane underneath, gluing it to the card, to appear as he is holding it.
  • I ran a red mini stamp pad along the edges of the panel, and added it to a layer of red and white striped pp, red card stock and onto a white A2 card.
  • The verse is from the Gnome For Christmas Set.
I really had fun creating this little card.  These gnomes are charming, and add whimsy to our projects.

I hope you are enjoying the TJ October release!  I believe it is our best Christmas release ever!  Check it out HERE.

I am adding my card to these challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Cute Christmas
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a creative and joyful week.

Blessings,


3 comments:

  1. A really cute image and lovely colours and papers. Thank you for joining our 'Cute Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet image and pretty seasonal card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Cute Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    You card with fit our A/G theme at: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/ new challenge with a great prize.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Cute Christmas Week;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!