It's Wednesday, and time for Impression Obsession's Die Cut Obsession!
My card today features the snail from a release a few months ago.
Here are the stamps and dies I used:
How I made my card:
- I stamped the verse from the Sock Bunny Clear Set onto a blue A2 card front.
- I die cut the Snail DIE948-L out of patterned paper, and attached it.
- I die cut the Stitched Square DIE967-Y and attached it with foam tape.
- I arranged it so that the snail is peeking out of the frame
- INSIDE: I used just the body portion of the snail, and hand drew a dashed line area.
Hope you're enjoying our Die Cut Obsession feature. Be sure to check out the other designer's projects HERE.
Thanks for visiting.