Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession- Beautiful Inside And Out


It's Wednesday, and time for Impression Obsession's Die Cut Obsession!
My card today features the snail from a release a few months ago.  
 
Here are the stamps and dies I used:
 
How I made my card:
  • I stamped the verse from the Sock Bunny Clear Set onto a blue A2 card front. 
  • I die cut the Snail DIE948-L  out of patterned paper, and attached it.
  • I die cut the Stitched Square DIE967-Y   and attached it with foam tape.
  • I arranged it so that the snail is peeking out of the frame
  • INSIDE:  I used just the body portion of the snail, and hand drew a dashed line area.
Inside
 That is it.  Easy and fun.

Hope you're enjoying our Die Cut Obsession feature.  Be sure to check out the other designer's projects HERE.

Thanks for visiting.

Blessings,







1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!