Welcome to Day Two of the Impression Obsession
Don't forget to comment on the Design Team's blogs
by November 2nd at midnight CT to be eligible for a prize.
All of the stamps are available NOW. You can find them HERE.
I have two cards for your inspiration today.
How I made it:
- I used a rubber brayer with distress inks to add blue
and coral to the sky, and to the water. Before adding the color, I created a circle mask for the moon and used temporary tape to hold it in place. I used colored pencil to add
faint ripples to the water.
- I inked the Tree Lined hillside stamp with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and used a Misti to stamp it onto a card panel. I repeated until I got complete coverage.
- Without reinking, I flipped the card and stamped the image again for the water 'reflection.
- I stamped the verse from the Warm Fuzzies Sentiments Set onto a scrap piece of cs, cut it out and added it to the card front.
- I layered and added the panel to a slimline card front.
How I made it:
- I white embossed the Bare Treeline stamp onto a white panel. I also stamped it with shaded lilac distress ink.
- With distress inks and blending brushes, I added color over the images to create a soft background and sky.
- I stamped the Thinking of You verse onto a scrap and added it to the panel along with some shimmery fiber. I added the piece to a white slimline card front.
That's it. I hope you have enjoyed our inspiration for this fabulous release! Don't forget to leave a comment here and on the other designer's blogs for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession Store!
Links for the DT blogs are listed below: