Saturday, October 17, 2020

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Boo Halloween Cat Card

 

It's the third Saturday of the month, and time for the Mid-way inspiration designs for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  I have another halloween cat card for you today.
 
I chose the Fancy Cat Die for the main image.  This set of two cat dies is versatile, and fits any occasion.  I added the hat and treat bag from a couple of older PB stamps in my stash.  Another card from one of my previous blog posts using this cat die set is HERE.
 
 

I hope you will join us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  I look forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I really enjoy your visits and kind comments.

Blessings,

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great cat die, Lynda!! It makes for a super cute and super fun Halloween card with those perfect background colours! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!