Saturday, October 3, 2020

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Too Cute To Spook

 


Hello, and welcome!  Today I have an inspiration card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this month is 'Too Cute To Spook.'
 
The stamps I used are older, and I don't have links.  I don't even know if they are still available.
 
I do have a link to that fabulous cloud stencil, however.  It's new from A Colorful Life Designs.  This photo doesn't show it, but you get both the inside (positived) and outside (negative) of the stencil.  Here's the link -

This stencil creates amazing clouds. Unlike most cloud stencils, it has eight edges to choose from if you use the negative and positive part of the stencil.  I will never use another stencil for clouds, now that I have this! 

Inside
I used bristol card stock, and stamped the kitty image, then masked the image and used distress ink with the stencil to brush on color, forming clouds.  I stamped the Trick or Treat long stamp faintly along the edge, and on the inside of the card.  I watercolored the image with distress inks, then stamped the Purr-fect halloween verse with black.
Inside:


That's it!  Easy Peasy.

Hope you will join us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge for this fun theme.  Who knows, you just might win a prize!

Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynda - love that inky background!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!