It's time for us to show some of our older stamps some inky love.
I chose this Sunflower In Bloom, since sunflowers are our
Feature Category thorough the rest of this month.
And, this stamp, along with other sunflower images,
are 25% off until October 31st.
You can find all the sale stamps HERE.
IO Stamps links:
Sunflower In Bloom K16256
How I made it:
- I stamped the Sunflower In Bloom image with antique linen distress ink, using my Misti.
- I painted the flower lightly with Kuretake Gansai watercolor for the first layer, then let it dry.
- With my Polychromos colored pencils, I finished coloring the image, adding shading and highlights.
- I used Faber Castell soft pastels to add color to the background with a makeup square, then stamped French Text background stamp lightly here and there.
- I added the Get Well Wishes verse with foam tape.
- I placed the image into the die cut frame, and attached the whole shebang to a card front.
- INSIDE: I stamped the Strength verse, and a flower from the Flora and Fauna clear set.
For more Old Is New inspiration, please visit the other designer's blogs. You can find their links HERE.
Thanks for visiting!