Today we have a special surprise release hop for you,
The Impression Obsession Slim Scenes Stamp Release!
Today and tomorrow you can find a list of participants
on the Impression Obsession blog HERE.
Each day you have one in three chances to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate. Winners will be chosen from the comments
on the Design Team blogs for this hop.
Comments for both event days will be open until November 2nd at midnight CT. Winners will be announced on November 3rd.
All of the new stamps and dies are available now. You can find them HERE.
I have two cards today, and will be back tomorrow with two more!
Also: Cloud Edger Stencil
How I made it:
- I inked the Tree Lined Hillside slimline stamp with distress mini ink pads in fall colors. I did this in my Misti, so that I could get the different colors and depth that I desired. I kept adding colors, and dabbing with a waterbrush with a tad of water a couple of times to bring out the intensity of the hues.
- I added the sky using iBrush ink applicators with the A Colorful Life Designs Cloud Edger stencil.
- I stamped the To Everything verse, and layered the panel, and added it to a slimline card front.
How I made it:
- I stamped the Mountain Layers using distress inks in my Misti. I added color gradually until I achieved my desired intensity and color on each layer of the mountains.
- I stamped the Tree Line Layers with distress inks along the bottom of the card using distress inks, repeating as necessary for depth.
- I added the panel to a slimline card front, and added the Happy Birthday die from the Greetings Top Edgers Dies die set.
Participating IO Designer's blog links:
Lynda Pleckan - that's me!