Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession - Cute Puppy Love


Today we are using our Impression Obsession dies on our cards.  I am also using one of the new stamps from the January release, Dog With Heart!
I seem to be using the brown and pink color scheme a lot lately.  I just love the way they look together.

IO Stamps/Dies Links:
To The Moon D21214 (Love You verse)
Warm Fuzzies CL492 (Sending hug verse)
Woodgrain Frame DIE997-YY (inside portion of die)

How I made it:

Inside


I had lots of fun creating this card with the cute little doggie and lots of fabulous IO dies.  I hope you get a chance to play with some of your dies and/or stamps this week. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
You can find other participating designer's project links on the IO blog HERE.  

Blessings,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!