Welcome to Day Two of the Impression Obsession January 2021 Release Celebration!
The new stamps are available NOW! You can find them all HERE.
If you came from Lee Ann Barrett's blog, you are in the correct place. If not head over to the Impression Obsession Blog for the start of the hop.
Today and tomorrow you can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog.
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event - so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances you have to win!
All comments for each of the event days will be open until Monday, January 4th, at midnight CT. All winners will be announced on Tuesday, January 5th, on the Impression Obsession Blog.
I have two cards for your inspiration today.
Card One: Happy Together
Floral Heart H20902 (flowers around verse)
How I made it:
- On white bristol card stock, I white embossed the Peony Pattern.
- I used Shabby Shutters distress ink, and an applicator, to create the background color by brushing the color over the entire panel, over the embossing. I used a soft clean cloth to clean the ink off of the embossing.
- I attached the image panel to a white A2 card front.
- I stamped the Happy Together verse with the same green ink, and attached it to the card front.
- I white embossed the Floral Heart image, painted the flowers, and fussy cut the flowers and added them to the card front along and behind the verse panel.
- INSIDE: I stamped the Day Filled With Love verse with the same green distress ink.
Card Two: Day Filled With Love
How I made it:
- I cut branches from the Leafy Branch die from soft green card stock, and added them to a white card stock panel.
- I cut lavender hearts from the Mini Hearts Row die, and added them
- I cut the Stitched Tag die, and cut the bottom off, and with a harlequin pattern stencil, I brushed lavender and green distress inks to create a pattern on the tag.
- I stamped Day Filled With Love verse on the tag, added some silk ribbons, and added them to the panel with the die cuts.
- I added the panel to a lavender A2 card front.
- INSIDE: I used a stencil and distress inks to add some leaf branches.
Don't forget to comment here and on the other designer's posts for a chance to win one of three $25 IO gift certificates!
Your next stop is Vicky Garrett's blog. You can find the other participants blogs on the Impression Obsession Blog.
I appreciate your visit to my blog, and your comments. I have more cards with stamps from this release coming throughout the month, so be sure to stop back, and sign up for my email notifications of my posts.