Friday, January 22, 2021

So Glad There's YOU!


Today I have a card using a fabulous background stamp 
and a lovely heart stamp from the 
Impression Obsession January 2021 stamp release.  
You can find the full release stamps on the IO website HERE.

IO Stamps links:

How I made my card:
  • On a white card stock panel, I stamped the Peony Pattern Cover-A-Card stamp, using my Misti and distress ink. The Misti allows me to ink and stamp again, until I get the desired coverage.
  • I used the same ink, and distressed the edges with a brush ink applicator, then attached the panel to a white A2 card front.
  • I stamped the Floral Heart Line image onto a white piece of card stock, and trimmed it, then added it to a piece a bit wider, so that it has a border.  Before I added it to the image to the border piece, I ran the same stamp pad along both top and bottom edges, so that the border would be the same color as the inked images.
  • For the verse, I used a verse from the Warm Fuzzies Sentiments.  Since this is a clear stamp set, I was able to slightly curve the stamp when I placed it on my block, so that the words ran along the curve of the image.  I attached this to the card.
  • INSIDE: I stamped the Peony Heart with the same distress ink, keeping an area blank for a personal note.
    Inside

That's it for my card today.  I hope are enjoying the new IO release this month.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  
 
Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!