We have set aside a day to share some fun themed projects
This month's theme is hearts!
Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today.
Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession blog.
IO Stamps/Die links:
One Day At A Time C17314 (Inside)
How I made my card:
- I stamped the Hedgehog Girl and Hedgehog Boy images onto bristol card stock, using Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I made a mask for the hedgehogs, and covered them. I also put a piece of painter's tape along the bottom of the panel, to keep that part white.
- I used my blending brushes to add pistachio distress ink, fading out from the taped edge to the top, the removed the masks.
- I painted the hedgehogs, using Derwent Inktense pencils and a waterbrush.
- I stamped the Follow Your Heart verse with red ink, then tied a twisted red and white string with heart button around the panel, along the meeting of the green and white areas. I added some of the mini heart die cuts from the Mini Heart Row DIE, and some to the inside, as well.
- I attached the panel to a slightly larger piece of green card stock, then onto a white small slimline card front.
- INSIDE: I added a strip of the card stock that I had used for the layer along the bottom, then used a heart stencil to brush some of the same green ink for a heart center. I used the red ink to stamp the One Day At A Time verse.
And that is it for my Heart Theme card today. Don't forget to check out the other participating designer's projects HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!