Sunday, January 10, 2021

Stamping On Kraft Card Stock - God Within Image

 

Happy Sunday.  Today I have a card featuring on of the Technique Junkies January release stamps.

Technique Junkies stamps links:

God Is Within Her 
 
Such a perfect image for the times in which we are living now!  This verse is a positive reminder of who is in control, and from where our strength comes!
 

How I made my card:
  • I stamped and black embossed the God Is Within Her image onto an A2 sized kraft card, and used Pitt pastel pencils to color the image.
  • With a .01 Micron black pen, I drew the background lines onto another piece of kraft card stock.  I cut the panel to fit on the card front, ripping a torn edge about 1/3 of the way down, and attached it to the card front.
  • I stamped the  Dogwood branch onto a kraft card stock scrap, hand drew some leaves, colored them with the pastels, and fussy cut them, adding them to the card front.
  • INSIDE, I drew more of the lines, and added a third flower from the same dogwood image.
    Inside
 
I hope you like my card.  As always, you can get 10% off your entire order at Technique Junkies with my code, TJ10Lynda

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Enjoy your Sunday.

Blessings,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!