Thursday, January 14, 2021

It Takes A Village Fun Card

 
I thought we could all use a little chuckle today.  This stamp made me smile, so I am posting this card using a stamp and stencil from the Technique Junkies January 2021 release.
 
TJ Stamp/Stencil links:
 
How I made my card:
  • On coated matte card stock, I stamped the It Takes A Village image, using Arteza Real Brush Markers to color the stamp.  I did this in my Misti, so that I could get the depth of color I wanted.  I spattered some dark gray ink over the background.



  • I mounted this piece onto a red card stock panel.  I created the scoring on the border of this red square by using two square dies with the rubber sheet and a plate in my die cutting machine. 
  • On a piece a kraft card stock, I used distress inks with the Messy Diamond Grid Stencil to create a background.  I tore the panel, and added it to a black A2 card front.
  • I added the image piece .
  • INSIDE:  I added some of the red and a portion of the diamond pattern background, with a piece of the white for writing a note.
    Inside

I hope you are enjoying all the inspiration from the designers for this release.  You may use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your entire purchase at the Technique Junkies store.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and for your lovely comments.

Blessings,

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!