Sunday, January 17, 2021

Watercolor Background With Heart Vine

 
Technique Junkies stamps links:
 
How I made it:
  • On watercolor paper, I created a watercolor background, using the
    smoosh method.  I rubbed some distress inks in red, pink, and brown onto my glass mat, then spritzed it with water.  I placed the watercolor paper panel into the inky goodness, and repeated this a couple of times.
  • When dry, I stamped the Valentine Heart Border, using my Misti so that I could stamp a few times to get the most intense image.  I love the flowy, graceful curves of this stamp.
  • I stamped the verse from the Anniversary Sentiments set in archival brown ink, again, in my Misti.
  • I attached the panel to a light brown A2 card front. 
  • INSIDE:  I stamped the Valentine Heart Border, then a verse from the same Anniversary Sentiments set.
    Inside

I hope you like my card, and that you have enjoyed the designer's cards for the January release.  If you decide to do some shopping at the Technique Junkies store, you can take 10% off your entire order by using
my code, TJ10Lynda, when you check out. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!