Saturday, January 23, 2021

Peony Heart Card


Yesterday I posted a card using the Peony Pattern background 
from Impression Obsession's January release.  
Today, the focus is the Peony Heart, which has a 
complimenting smaller peony pattern.  
Different colors also give such different feels to the cards.

IO Stamps/Die Links:

How I made it:
  • For the background panel, I stamped the Peony Pattern Cover-A-Card background onto white card stock, using distress ink.  I 'stamped off' first on scrap paper, so that I would get just a faint design.
  • I layered the panel onto some light green card stock, then onto a dark green A2 card front.
  • Onto a die cut square of white card stock, I stamped the Peony Heart image with the same color ink.  I layered this onto the same colors card stock, and added it to the card with foam tape to give dimension.
  • I used the Love die to create the green love word, and added that, with some silver foil pearls.
  • INSIDE:  I used one of A Colorful Life's Marvelous Masks Deckled Rectantle stencils to block the inside area of the white panel, then stamped the Day Filled With Love verse.  Then I used a blending brush to add some green distressing around the stencil, and stamped the Peony Pattern over it.  I love when I remove the stencil with this technique.  It's like magic!  It looks layered, yet sit is one layer!
    Inside

I hope you like my card.  I enjoy trying to get different looks from my stamps, don't you?  
 
Thanks so much for visiting today, and for your lovely comments.
 
Blessings,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!