Yesterday I posted a card using the Peony Pattern background
from Impression Obsession's January release.
Today, the focus is the Peony Heart, which has a
complimenting smaller peony pattern.
Different colors also give such different feels to the cards.
IO Stamps/Die Links:
How I made it:
- For the background panel, I stamped the Peony Pattern Cover-A-Card background onto white card stock, using distress ink. I 'stamped off' first on scrap paper, so that I would get just a faint design.
- I layered the panel onto some light green card stock, then onto a dark green A2 card front.
- Onto a die cut square of white card stock, I stamped the Peony Heart image with the same color ink. I layered this onto the same colors card stock, and added it to the card with foam tape to give dimension.
- I used the Love die to create the green love word, and added that, with some silver foil pearls.
- INSIDE: I used one of A Colorful Life's Marvelous Masks Deckled Rectantle stencils to block the inside area of the white panel, then stamped the Day Filled With Love verse. Then I used a blending brush to add some green distressing around the stencil, and stamped the Peony Pattern over it. I love when I remove the stencil with this technique. It's like magic! It looks layered, yet sit is one layer!
Thanks so much for visiting today, and for your lovely comments.