How sweet is this Love Vase image from Impression Obsession? It's whimsical, and just so adorable. The posies are fun to color, and the size is perfect for a card, or a tag.
IO stamps/die links:
How I made it:
- From bristol paper, I die cut the Large Frame die and used the center panel to stamp the Love Vase image.
- I used Arteza brush markers to watercolor the flowers and vase. I used a water brush with the markers.
- I used a blending brush to distress the edges of the panel, then attached it to a gray panel a bit larger.
- I stamped the image again, partially, onto a scrap piece of the bristol, and colored them, fussy cut them, and added them to the bottom of the panel.
- For the green background panel, I stamped the Large Leaf Branch randomly all over the panel with the VersaMark Watermark pad.
- I attached the image panel to the background panel with foam tape, then attached the whole shebang to a white A2 card front.
- INSIDE: I layered another green panel, then distressed the edges of a white panel, and stamped a bit of the leaf branch, and added some fussy cut flowers from the Love Vase image.
Can you believe it's already the last week of January? Soon we will be seeing what the ground hog has to say about how long winter will last.
I hope you have enjoyed the January release stamps. Stay tuned for the February release one week from today, on February 1st & 2nd.
Thank you for visiting my blog, and for your lovely comments.