Hello friends. Today we are sharing cards using some of Impression Obsession older stamps. I reached way back, and pulled out this fabulous heart quartet. It's always been one of my favorites.
IO stamps links:
How I made my card:
- I stamped the Victorian Heart stamps onto pale pink card stock, using distress inks Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Frayed Burlap.
- I used the same inks and applied distressing to each heart with ink applicator brushes. I fussy-cut the hearts, and set them aside.
- On a pale pink A2 card front, I used a Swirl Grid stencil to brush in the stencil design with the same colors of distress inks.
- I stamped the love word from the Kindness Words set.
- I added the hearts to the front, along with some twine and pearls, for added texture and dimension.
- INSIDE: I added a bit of the stencil design and another heart.
Be sure to visit the other participating designer's blogs for more inspiration using some of our older stamps. You can find links to their blogs on the IO post HERE.