How I made my card:
- On bristol paper, I stamped the Where The Cat Is image.
- I used Arteza real brush markers to watercolor the image, using the brush markers and the water brush. The verse is part of the stamp.
- For the background, I used the ACLD Paws Stencil and my brush applicators through the stencil to create the background. I distressed the edges of the panel with the same pink as I stenciled the paws with.
- I added the panel, with a strip of pp, to a brown panel, then onto a pink A2 card front.
- INSIDE: I stamped the kitty and stenciled some paws for the border.
Be sure to use my code, TJ10Lynda, for your 10% discount off your entire order at Technique Junkies.
Thank you for visiting my blog today.