Sunday, January 8, 2017

Altenew Challenge Card

I love the contrast of the deep burgundy and the straw yellow, with the white for this Altenew challenge.  I knew right away I wanted to use my peony bouquet stamps for this card.  
Stamps used:  Altenew Peony Bouquet clear set 
Dies:  WPlus9 hello die
           Spellbinders Flourish Two die

I water colored the peony and leaves in the no line method using Tim Holtz distress inks and markers, then fussy cut them.  I attached them with foam tape onto a watercolor panel that I had smooshed scattered straw and antique linen distress ink onto.  I used the same ink on the hello die, and attached that, then the flourish corner.  Some sequins finish off the composition.
I am adding my card to these challenges: 

Altenew Challenge  - Inspiration picture 
City Crafter Challenge - Use the word 'hello'

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Use something new  (corner flourish die)


It's been a blustery, snowy day here today....great day to create and play with my stamps and make cards!  

Thanks so much for visiting. 

Blessings,

lynda

4 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing long at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!