Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thank You Card

I have a thing for purple.  There, I said it, I like purple!  So, when I saw the Our Daily Bread Designs challenge,  I knew I had to enter.
This is the color inspiration.  You had to use three or more of the colors. 
 
 Here is my card for their color challenge...
Stamps I used:  ODBD Floral Sentiments 6 (flower)
                         ODBD Pennant Flag Verses
Dies: ODBD Double Stitched Pennant Flags
         ODBD Leafy Edged Borders
         ODBD Layered Lacey Squares

I stamped the flower with distress inks, and colored it with polychromos colored pencils, then used the Lacey squares die to cut it, then used distress ink and my Clarity brush to add a hint of violet to the edges.  I did the same with the verse, using one of the pennant flags dies.  I cut the border with one of the leafy edged border dies.  I trimmed off some of the flower panel, and tucked the border up under it, hand trimming the leaf to overlap the border.  Some clear opalescent sequins are the finishing touch.

I am also adding my card to these challenges:


Tuesday Throwdown challenge - Your favorite medium


Thanks for stopping in today.  Hope you like my card.  I appreciate your comments.  Please let me know you were here.  

Blessings,

lynda


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynda! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty border die cut. Thanks for joining the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the beautiful purple you used on your card. So very pretty. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous and regal card, Lynda!! Love all the purple and your details!! Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!