Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Altenew Stamps Challenge Card

I have been happily stamping on this overcast, drizzly day.  This card is for the Inspiration Challenge at the Altenew blog

Be sure to stop over and check it out when you get a chance, and see the amazing cards the design team has stamped. I was inspired by this YouTube video by Amanda (Little Crafty Pill)
I used Altenew's clear stamp set Painted Butterflies, dies from Spellbinders, and Tombow markers with a Dove blending pen.  A coat of clear sparkle with my Spectrum Noir brush and some spatters are the finishing touch, keeping my card clean and simple.
I am also adding my card to the Allsorts Challenge (wings on things), AAA Cards Challenge (Hello), Cas-ology Challenge (cut), and 
My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge
  



Thank you for stopping in today.  I hope you have taken some time to do something you love.  


Blessings,

lynda

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used, very classy card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Wings on Things' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, lovely butterflies, Lynda. Nice use of the MFT sketch. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda, this pretty frame surrounded by butterflies is so pretty! Delicate, dainty, and such pretty colors! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Altenew butterflies and the beautiful way you used them here. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!