Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy Birthday Granddaughter Card


This week is our eldest granddaughter's twelfth birthday.  I had to stamp her a special birthday card, of course.  Twelve is a tough age....she's not a child, yet she's not a teenager.  She is what is known as a 'tween,' the in between age.  Keeley's favorite color is purple, so that's the color theme for her card, although the true color does not show in this pic.
I started with some patterned card stock, cut to an A2 card, then some layers.  I used Copic markers to color the Tim Holtz crazy dog stamp and accessories, then fussy cut and foam mounted them onto the card.  Some hand drawn lines for the strings and hand written balloon words finish off the card.  On  the inside I printed onto cardstock...
I hope she likes it!

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Cas-ual Fridays Challenge  - Celebrations

Allsorts Challenge - Cats or dogs



I hope you are all keeping warm and toasty.  Thanks for visiting.

Blessings

lynda

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable birthday card...your granddaughter will love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dog! I also love the saying inside. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. This is perfect purple card for you granddaughter. I am sure she will love it. Homemade cards a gift to be treasured. You did a fabulous job with it. Hope you have a blessed week. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!