Thursday, January 5, 2017

Pick More Wildflowers

Pick more wildflowers!  I love that sentiment.  Since it is winter here in upstate New York, however, that is not a reality for me right now.  So, instead of picking flowers, I am creating more flowers.  

The minute I saw it, I just HAD to have the stamp set that I used on today's card.  This stamp, particularly, makes me smile from ear to ear.  It's such a happy scene, with those flowers dancing in the air!  I know this new-to-me set will be seeing lots of ink in the future!

For my card I used:
Stamps:  Penny Black  clear set botanical garden
               PB corner piece
               PB deco border                                                                                             
Dies:  Simon Says Stamp small folded banners                                                                                  
Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangles
Inks:  Tim Holtz distress inks

I used the inks as watercolor for the flowers, and for the background.

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog  - Something new
Verve Diva Inspiration Challenge - Picture/color inspiration
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - New something (stamp set and dies)
Penny Black at Allsorts - Anything goes



Thanks for stopping by today.  

Blessings,

lynda


13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this time, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous card lynda love it
    Thanks for joining us at Less Is More this week
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and colouring and great dimensional technique.
    A very Happy New Year to you and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts
    and Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very elegant! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and exuberant! What a beautiful, colourful image. I love the corner stamping in the background which is a great touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Love your colors. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, that stamp really is beautiful and I love the colours you chose. Great dimension from your banner and frames too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card for our challenge this month and beautiful floral stamping, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More - and Allsorts last week, I'm a bit late on that one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful. Your coloring just makes those flowers dance. Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my this is so pretty, gorgeous coloring and I agree with julee is makes the flowers dance.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stamping and colouring, a lovely card. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Penny Black & More. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, the flowers are so pretty. Fantastic colouring

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!