Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hand Stamped With Love

Hero Arts challenge this month is about trying something new.  I have rediscovered canvas paper recently, and have been using watercolor, inks, and markers on it.  This card uses inks, some marker, and even a bit of colored pencil to help with the definition of the flowers.....
I stamped Hero Arts flower H3257 (an oldie but goodie) onto canvas paper.  I used Tim Holtz distress inks to ink it up, and also a few Hero Arts leaves and the Hero Arts script H2141.  I used Distress markers to help fill in the flowers, and then some colored pencil to add some darker colors here and there.  The with love is a Spellbinders die.
Here is a close-up, which shows the amazing texture of his paper.  I used Canvasette Paper Canvas, which I got at Michaels...ages ago.  I decided this was the week to try some new techniques with some older products.
This card is for the A Blog Named Hero challenge - New to me challenge theme.
I am also adding it to the Mod Squad Challenge - Show your love
and the Fusion Card Challenge - Inspiration picture


Thank you for coming back today.  I know I made two posts today, but I wanted to get this into the Hero Arts challenge on time. 

Blessings,

lynda





6 comments:

  1. Wow, such wonderful texture and beautiful colors too! Love the pop of green for your sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really loving that linen paper! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so pretty! I've never tried using canvas paper... the soft effect you've created here is really lovely! I might have to try to find some! Thanks so much for playing with us over at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, I love the texture from the canvas paper. Thanks for sharing your card with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done.....I love the texture! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stamping Linda - love the textured linen! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!