Saturday, January 21, 2017

Hello Birthday Girl Card

Hello!  I'm stopping in for a quick post before I call it a day. This Mouse and Flower (cl494) stamp from Wild Rose Studio is one of my new stamps that have been waiting for their turn to get inked.
I couldn't resist any longer, so I stamped it onto a panel of bristol, and colored it with Zig real brush markers.  I fussy-cut it and attached it to a pale pink A2 card.  The die and verse are from the Wplus9 hand lettered hello set.
I smile every time I look at that sweet little face on this adorable, mischievous mouse.

I am adding my card to these challenges....

AAA Cards Challenge  - Hello

Cards In Envy Challenge - Pink and gray

Thanks for visiting.  Hope to see you back here again soon.

Blessings,

lynda







3 comments:

  1. Love this precious birthday card. The little mouse is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda! What's more perfect for a pink and gray challenge than a cute little mouse! I love that stamp and your fussy cutting is great. Thanks for joining in our Cards In Envy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! Wonderful coloring too! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!