Tuesday, April 21, 2020

French Bunny Thank You Card

Hello, happy Tuesday!  Just stopping in with a little card for the Technique Junkies WWDB What We Do Best Challenge.  This is day five of the challenge.  See Pat's post HERE for full details of the challenge.


TJ Stamps:
Little Bunny
Paris Postmarks
French Sentiments

Don't you just love, love, love this sweet little bunny?!  I do!  He's just so adorable.

For my card, I inked Little Bunny with distress ink in my Misti.  I used a finger dauber to add different distress ink colors to him, and restamped often to bring back the detail.  


When I was finished, I took the panel from the Misti, and added details with colored pencils.  I created a mask for the bunny, and stamped the Paris Postmarks background stamp, using bundled sage distress ink. 
I attached the panel to a green panel, then to a cream A2 card front.

I stamped the Merci from the French Sentiments set twice.  Once with brown, then shifted it ever so slightly and then stamped it again with the green.  Then I layered, and added it to the card front.  I used a craft knife to cut the ear a bit, and tucked the verse underneath.

Inside:
The inside verse is also from the French Sentiments set.
And that's it for today's inspiration.  I hope you have had chance to come over and enter your card.  If not, be sure to join us.  You just might win one of four $50 gift certificates to the Technique Junkies store!  Details and rules can be found HERE


If you are shopping in the TJ store, use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your entire order!

Thanks so much for visiting.

Blessings,   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!