Sunday, April 26, 2020

Get Well Card With Stencil and Distress Ink

Happy Sunday!  Today is Day 3 of Week 2 of the WWDB Challenge at Technique Junkies.  We are honoring those who are working hard to keep us all safe and healthy during this pandemic for the four weeks of this challenge.  Hope you will join us with a card, or as many cards as you like.  You just might win one of the four $50 gift certificates we are giving away!  Details are HERE.


Technique Junkies Stamps Links:
Ornate Medallion SD395 
Proverbs S403 
In My Prayers SDX083

This week the theme is Get Well Wishes.  
 
Technique Junkies Stamps Links:
Ornate Medallion SD395 
Proverbs S403 
In My Prayers SDX083
This was a fun card to make.  I used a stencil, one of those with tons of graduating size circles on it.  I used sticky notes to mask off the circles around the one I was creating, then used my brush applicator with distress ink to make circles.  I used the colors abandoned coral and vintage photo.

I stamped the Ornate Medallion images, then the verse from the Proverbs set. 

I repeated inside, and added the In My Prayers verse.  I added some circles and images to my envelope, as well.


If you are shopping in the Techbnique Junkies store today, feel free to use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your entire purchase.

I hope you are enjoying the inspiration from the design team for this challenge.  Come on over and join the fun.  We would all love to see your creations.  And then, you will have a card to send out!
 
Thanks so much for visiting.  

Blessings,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!