Saturday, April 18, 2020

You Are Extraordinary CAS Card

Hello peeps.  Just popping in with a quick CAS card for the Technique Junkies WWDB challenge.  I talked about this challenge in my post yesterday, and you can find details on the Technique Junkies blog HERE.
 The challenge is to make a card and envelope to to thank and send to someone on the front lines of the Corona virus pandemic.  I thought I would go with a little levity today, to bring someone a smile.  

 TJ stamps:  Keep Chickens Set of 13
                   You Are Extraordinary

I stamped the images with Arteza real brush markers, and brushed some distress ink along the edges.  I kept my card very CAS, which is very unusual for me, and very difficult.  As many of you know, I love to layer and color, but I can rise to the occasion of a CAS card when I need to.

Inside:

I am also adding my card to the AAA Cards CAS Challenge.   The theme is a sketch, with optional theme of 'it flies.'  Hence, the chicken!
 











Thanks so much for stopping in today.  Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your entire purchase in the Technique Junkies store!


Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment to go with the hen, i giggled . Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card and so perfect for the occasion. I'm sure it will be well-received :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cheeky looking chicken! Love this card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!