Tuesday, April 7, 2020

I Tried Running

Happy Tuesday!  I thought this was a good day for a little comedic relief from the stress of the Corona virus pandemic.  
Some days I have anxiety and stress issues, like so many others.  I find if I limit the amount of news I watch, and take time to create, pray, work in my garden, and reach out to family and friends in small ways, I am more at peace.  

I try to send out a few cards a day to people we know (I have a large, LARGE stash of cards), with inspiring and comforting sentiments.  When I've gone through the people I know, I will  go through our church directory, and start sending cards to others.  It brings me joy to think that my card may be a bright spot in someone's day. 

I had to smile when I saw this stamp from the Technique Junkies April release.  I know several people who would love to receive this.


I stamped the Tried Running stamp onto white card stock, and colored it with Polychromos colored pencils. I used the Rays Stencil to create the yellow rays in the background, using an applicator brush with distress ink.

A little layering onto a gray A2 card, and that was that.

Inside:  Verse from the Technique Junkies Modern Encouragements set.
All new release stamps are 15% off through April 8th.  Use my code for an additional 10% off.  TJ10Lynda.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you find some joy in your day today.  Stay safe and healthy.

Blessings,
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card, Lynda. Like you, I know some persons who would love this card. tfs-stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!