Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Stencil Monopring With Distress Inks

Hello, again.  Today I have a card for Week two, Day five of the #WWDB What We Do Best Challenge at Technique Junkies.  You can find full details of this challenge on Pat's post HERE.

Link to my YouTube video on this card:


I absolutely love this Skeleton Leaf Stencil.  It's great for a full-card background, or to use portions of it on a smaller card.  Add a verse, or a stamped image and a verse, and you've got an easy card.

Technique Junkies stamps/stencil:
Skeleton Leaf Stencil 
Butterfly 3 
Get Well Soon 

I made a video on the techniques I used on this card, with full details on each step.  You can watch the video HERE.
I would love it if you would 'Like' my video, Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and Ring the bell for future updates.  Thanks so much in advance!

For details on how I made this card, please see the video.  It's a lot to write down as directions.  Basically, I used the stencil on watercolor paper.  I inked the stencil with distress inks, flipped it over onto watercolor paper, and pressed it down with a towel. 

INSIDE
For the inside, I used the stencil in the normal way, by brushing ink through the stencil.  The butterfly was done in my Misti, with Arteza Real Brush Pens, and distress inks.

I hope you will join our challenge.  It's been so fun to see so many ideas from all of the TJ fans!  
 
Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, when shopping at the Technique Junkies store, for a 10% discount! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
 

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, your cards are stunning! What a gorgeous technique!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!