Saturday, April 4, 2020

Thinking Of You Card For Penny Black Challenge

I have a card today for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge
I used Penny Black stamp 40-453 Passionate, along with the thinking of you verse from the Collage of Wishes set.  

I stamped the Passionate image onto Strathmore Bristol vellum with distress inks, then use Polychromos colored pencils to bring out the details.

Some PB background stamps and ink blending created the background.

I stamped the verse from the Collage of Wishes set, then added some faint images with some older PB stamps in the background.  A spatter of ink and a silk ribbon and bow finish off the panel, which I attached to a green A2 card. 

The theme of the Penny Black Saturday Challenge is always Anything Goes.  The optional extra this month is Ribbon and/or twine.  I hope you will join us, and maybe even win a prize!  Details are on the PBSC blog HERE.  

Thank you for your visit to my blog today.  Stay well and healthy.  Prayers for our countries, and for our world!

Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully crafted, Lynda. The PB flowers are a stunning stamp. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring and dimension with those flowers! An outstanding card, Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This si beautiful Lynda - love those flowers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!