Saturday, April 25, 2020

Week Two, Day Two of WWDB Challenge

I'm back with a get well card for week two of the Technique Junkies #WWDB What We Do Best Challenge, to encourage and thank all of those who are working hard to keep us all safe and healthy, physically and emotionally.  You can find information about this challenge on Pat's post HERE.

This week's emphasis is on get well cards. 
Normally, I use this branch stamp for fall cards, but since spring is taking it's sweet time getting here this year, I thought I'd prime the pump, so to speak, by using it with greens.  We are finally starting to get some buds on our trees, but it's still pretty gray and brown around here, tree-wise.  


Technique Junkies stamps:
Leaf Twig SD377 
Difficult Time Set of 2 SDX156 
Greetings Set SS010 

On white card stock, in my Misti, I stamped the Leaf Twig image, inking with Tombow markers. I used a Dove blending pen to paint in the leaves, then stamped the details back in.  I did this three or so times to get the depth of colors I wanted.

I used my blender brushes to create the background, with distress inks.

I stamped the verse from the Difficult Time Set  with Memento rich cocoa ink.

Inside:  I used the get well soon from the
Greetings Set.
I hope you have had a chance to check out this challenge, and perhaps even to play along.  You could just win a $50 TJ gift certificate!  


Use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your purchases at the Technique Junkies store. 

Thanks so much for visiting today.

Blessings,
  
 Leaf Twig SD377
https://techniquejunkies.com/leaf-twig/


Difficult Time Set of 2 SDX156 






Greetings Set SS010 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!